Dr. Farzaneh Osati (MSc, PhD, ND) is an Immunologist, licensed Naturopathic Physician and certified Bowen therapist. Before embarking on
Naturopathic Medicine, she received her undergraduate degree in Public Health and pursued her master’s degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences, followed by a
PhD in Patho-Immunology at Michigan State University.
She comes with a wealth of educational and clinical research experience and combines these skills with naturopathic medicine to create the best level of care for her patients. She respects and values conventional medicine and believes that both conventional and naturopathic medicine can go side by side to complement each other and offer the best and most valuable prevention/treatment regimen to her patients.
Treating the root cause and the whole person are main principles of naturopathic medicine and the foundation of Dr. Osati’s practice. With these principles in her mind, and a strong believe in the body’s self healing capacity, she aims to tailor her recommendations and treatment plans to the patient’s medical condition, vital force and the optimum goals of each visit. She considers herself as an educator, coach and motivator and the patient’s willingness and efforts as the main drive through the journey of healing.
With special interest in pain management, autoimmune disease and healthy aging, Dr. Osati welcomes women, men and children with variety of health concerns to her practice. She utilizes a combination of valuable tools such as Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese medicine, Homeopathy, Physical Medicine, Nutrition, Botanical Medicine, Bowen Therapy, and Injection Therapies to respond to her patients’ medical concerns in the areas of:
- Pain management
- Digestive system disorders
- Endocrine system disorders – Hormonal imbalances
- Autoimmune disease
- Female/Male Infertility
- Chronic fatigue and sleep disorders
- Healthy weight management
- Anti-aging / Aesthetic medicine (cosmetic)
She welcomes new patients and would be happy to meet with you and help you achieve your optimum health. If you need to know whether naturopathic medicine can help your medical concern, book a 10-minute meet and greet to find out.
- Doctor of Naturopathy, Boucher Institute of Naturopathic
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pathoimmunology, Michigan State University
- Master of Science in Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Michigan State
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health, University of Shaid Beheshti
Additional Training Certificates:
- Certificate of Acupuncture – College of Naturopathic Physicians of
British Columbia (CNPBC)
- Trigger Point injection Therapy/Biopuncture, Dr. Bill Caradonna
- Neuroprolotherapy (LPIT), Dr John Lyfgodt, Bastyr University
- Bowen Therapy – Bowen College
- Nutritional IV Therapy – CNPBC
- Aesthetic Medicine – Cosmetic Botox – CNPBC
- Prescriptive Authority – CNPBC